SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, May 29, 2011

success and smiles in saipan



Hey mom!

I am fine! How are you doing?

We are going to the Japenea Cultural Center today. I have never been there, I will show you pictures next week.

Life in Saipan is great! The Family History Senior Couple, Elder and Sister Hertzberg, came and installed computers in our family History Center. It really sucks because there are only like 2 computers in a very small room but its the best we got. I am really happy some members came to try it out and they loved it! It was fun though because the High Priest Group Leader, Bro Tamayo (he is fillipino), really liked working on the computer doing family history. He was doing some names and they didn't come up on the temple ordinances page and Elder Hertzburg didn't know what happened and he asked Bro Tamayo what happened? Bro Tamayo said maybe they don't want to be baptized. I thought it was so funny because he teaches Gospel Principles as well and he always invites everyone to be baptized. Our investigators go to that class and he always talks about how there our only two churches in this world, Our Church and the church of the devil (everyone else). He has been talked to about that but he still does it and its kind of funny how he says it!

We found a lot of new investigators this week which is great. Oscar, the guy i told you about last week, came to church yesterday and he is reading the Book of Mormon. Tony, a new investigator has also committed to reading the Book of Mormon.

Elder Early and I are doing just fine! I like having him as my companion, although it is really weird having a companion whose first language is English, but I love it just as much as having filipino companions. Elder Early is really obedient and diligent. He says he's not but he is. He is not really strict like me!

Well I gotta go!

I love you!

Please Send me Tyler Gedlamans Mail Address! I want to write him a letter this week.

Ai TongKemi Faminiei

Seni Elder Kearl



this last picture reminds me of when we used to have dan make his napoleon dynamite face

No comments:

Post a Comment