SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, June 5, 2011

plugging along in saipan

Hey mom,

That is a good quote you sent me, thank you! I really liked it.

I am doing fine here but there is not a lot happening, just not the best week right now!

Elder Early has to go to guam to write a test so I am going to be with the Zone Leaders this next week! This is gonna be interesting covering two areas for a week and a half! Thats exciting that Scott is fourteen!

Well I am sorry I don't have much time to write more, gotta go

I left my camera at the apartment so no Pictures this week, Sorry.

This is exciting emily was nominated for athlete of they year, i am so happy for her.

I gotta go love ya c ya

Do u need anything at all mom? any help with anything? i've been thinking about you alot lately!

Ai Tong Ngrouk Faminiei

Seni Elder Kearl

Hey Scott
How are You? I am fine! man you are 14 now, that is crazy! Happy Birthday. U got an xbox too, thats cool! Scott what do u think of the dances? Are U gonna go again next time! how are the girls there? did u dance with any or did u chicken out! just kidding with you scott.

Seni Elder KEarl

sidenote: this is the quote I sent him today. it was from my sunday school lesson i taught today:
Before Elder Hugh B. Brown left on a mission, his mother told him:

“Hugh, you remember when you were a little boy and you would have a bad dream or wake up in the night frightened? You would call from your room, ‘Mother, are you there?’ and I would answer and try to comfort you and remove your fears. Now as you go on a mission and out into the world, there will be times when you will be frightened, when you feel weak, inadequate, alone, and have problems. I want you to know that you can call to your Heavenly Father as you used to call to me and say, ‘Father, are you there? I need your help.’ Do this with the knowledge that He is there and that He will be ready to help you if you will do your part and live worthy of your blessings. I want to reassure you that He is there and will answer your prayers and needs for your best good” (told by Marvin J. Ashton, “Know He Is There,” Ensign, Feb. 1994, 50).

No comments:

Post a Comment