SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, May 1, 2011

6 month mark

side note:  
dan has been serving for six months as of this week.  i look forward to sunday evenings when I get a report of how his week has been.  makes me happy to hear that he is joyfully serving other people and forgetting about himself.  added bonus is that he sends me pictures every week.  good to see that his teeth look brushed, his shirt looks white, his hair is cut, glasses look intact, he looks well nourished and he has a big smile on his face....what more can a mom ask for?
NOTHING!!!
julie
Lestor, Elder Garcia, James Ocaya, Elder Kearl


Dear Famini:
How are you all doing?  I am doing fine!  

Hey mom, I can't believe it is my 6 month mark tomorrow.  I am going to do some thing special to celebrate.

For Mothers Day, you can call me at 1 pm on Sunday my time, which will be 8 pm on Saturday night for you back home.  My phone number is 804835371.

Lester was baptised on Saturday!  It was so good!  I am so happy that he was introduced to the Gospel by his friend, James Ocaya!  Seriously, he helped so much, and I am so grateful that it happened.  It was such a testimony builder and taught me that anyone can help with missionary work, no matter what your age!  He is only fourteen years old and has such a strong testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and he is a good person!   If a 14 year old kid can do it so can everyone else in the world.  Missionary work is a duty of every member of the Church, it takes all of us working together to make it happen!  Well Scott, you better step it up.  James OCaya is your age.  Don't be afraid to talk to your friends about the church and invite them to come to Church with you!  

I know this church is true without a doubt! 

Well I gotta go,  

love ya, c ya, bye
Love Elder Kearl




No comments:

Post a Comment