SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, May 8, 2011

email the day after talking to him...so lucky

Elder Kearl wearing a chamarro on his head


Hey mom!
How are you?  I am fine.   It was so great to talk to you last night! I had fun and well this is gonna be really short because I already said everything yesterday! 

I already know whats gonna happen with me for transfers, one of the office elders told the guam zone leader and then they told Elder Garcia!  I will let you know next week whats gonna happen!
Well I gotta go c ya love ya bye

Love Elder Kearl
seminary scripture mastery challenge
students vs missionaries
seminary students won

new Sister Tennant from the states

missionaries serving in saipan


elder garcia watching a kid play PSP

youth in the saipan branch


No comments:

Post a Comment