SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

short and sweet but an amazing picture make up for it


sidenote: With Emily starting university next fall there has been much discussion between Derek and I about what we are able and willing to do as parents to help our kids obtain an education in a reasonable, fair and equitable manner. I have tried to not ask Dan too many questions about what his plans are for when he gets home from his mission. As of right now, he has been accepted to BYU for January 2013 but other schools have not been rule out. Yesterday, I felt very impressed that I needed to share with Dan what Derek and I had agreed upon. When I received Dan's email I was reminded of how aware the Lord is of each of us. It assured to me the importance to share our thoughts and feelings with others when we feel prompted, even if we don't know why. I had no way of knowing that Dan was thinking about this very thing too.

Hey Mom

How are you? I am doing fine! Ben got confirmed this week by Elder Cook! We were really happy and its nice to know that the ward is behind it! I have never actually been then one who has never done the actual ordinance yet! MY next transfer is next week on the wendsday 26 0r 27 I beilieve! That is so exciting about Grandma and Grandpa and sad too I know they will have fun! The new senior couple is coming in today! It is very exciting the assitants met them and last night they told us that they are very awesome and very nice. We are so happy that we wil have some they will really help the ward they are excited. Thats so crazy about the Stanfords call I know they will be very good missionaries and will have fun.

I was very touched by what you said about my schooling. It means alot to me that you are willing to sacrifice so that I am more able to get an education. Wierd thing is I was thinking about this last night and I was considering delaying school so I could work to gwet some money but then a thought came in to my mind don't worry you will be take care of with that. One thing that I have been able to improve is on using my money wisely and thrifty! I am not perfect at it but I have learned some tricks on how to save money and use it wisely. I use sacred funds wisely.

I love you all and hope you are able to recieve blessings that Heavenly Father has in store.

Love Elder Kearl

No comments:

Post a Comment