SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Monday, October 29, 2012

request for his first meal home



sidenote: dan is home in 11 sleeps! i am so excited i can hardly stand it.

Dear Mom

I am doing good! So much to say but I have very little time.

I appreciated hearing about the temple dedication. I am looking forward to attending the temple soon. Very neat you were all able to go inside the temple for it, including shane.

We almost had our bikes stolen, it's a funny story that I will tell you when I get home!

We had two baptisms this week. Jess Abraham was baptized and also Elder Katas 8 year old sister Emmeline. I want to show you all the pictures when I get home.

I'm excited for you to make me dinner that evening. I would like mashed potatoes and gravy. Anything will be better than what I have been making. I can't wait.

I am going to Romanum for my last pday and that will be the last time I email you!! The next time we communicate it will be face to face! I am looking forward to seeing you.

I am going to give most of my stuff to members before I leave. Is that Ok with you?

I gotta go, love you, see you

Elder Kearl

No comments:

Post a Comment