SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

greatest lesson learned as a missionary.....

Hey Mom

I am doing good, this week was awesome. The priesthood helped us get people to church again which was so good to have happen. Chuuk is still awesome, we are seeing a lot of success here. We have some baptisms planned for next week and I hope they happen.

I didn't write on p-day because I was at zone conference. I had my last interview with President Mecham at zone conference!

That was nice of Emily to recommend I live in Nauvoo condos at BYU.  Go ahead and sign me up. I might talk to translation services to see if I can get a job while I'm in school. I still need to ask President Mecham if he can set me up an interview before I go, I heard they want translators pretty bad. I will see, it's weird to think I have to start thinking about that stuff so soon. I still want to keep my options open and decide more when I get home. I hope to stay busy once I'm home for the 2 months i'm home before leaving again.

Very exciting I can go to the temple with Jesse the morning after I am home. I talked to President Mecham about my temple recommend and he said he will give me one before I leave which is only good for 90 days then I have to talk to President Miller!

You asked what is the greatest lesson i have learned as a missionary......I have learned alot. Two things come to mind. First, I learned to stick things out to the end, don't quit. And, I know that when you do what the Lord wants you to do that things will work out in the end.

here is some pictures of some of the priesthood:






























Well I gotta go

I love you lots,

Love

Elder Kearl

No comments:

Post a Comment