SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, October 9, 2011

another baptism

Hello Family

Thats a great family picture you sent me from Waterton. I remember climbing Bears Hump as a family, it is a good hike. I do have one concern....Joey looks very fat.

We have had a great week. Ben was baptized but he was not confirmed because we watched general conference and there was no sacrament meeting! Conference was great really awesome. I really liked the talks, especially Sister Daltons and Elder Callisters. I loved all the others too.

That's crazy that Grandpa and Grandma leave on the 17th. I am really happy they are going on a mission, they are setting a really good example by going. It reminds me of Elder Hollands talk where he say's that by going on a mission the couples are saying "in this family we go on mission's".

what happened to Patriarch Melchin that they needed to call Ian Miller? Did he die or did he move?

We don't have thanksgiving till Nov 26 and we are getting a new senior couple on Nov 20th. The other missionaries say that when there is a senior couple they usually help take care of the missionaries and they do stuff for holidays so thats exciting.

You asked me if i miss having seasons. I don't miss the weather changes at all, I love how summer is all year round.

I received the two packages you sent me, thank you very much.

I know that this church is true and I am very grateful for it.

I love you all so much.

Love, Elder Kearl

Here is a picture of Bens baptism, proof that I am getting fatter and yummy tacos we made.





No comments:

Post a Comment