SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, February 6, 2011

mom...i bought a machete!

Hey mom!

How are you?  Rannineem!  Ifa Usoum?

Kinisou Chapur iei Ewe Nien!  Thank you so much for the package you said you sent, (I don't know what the word for package is so I just used the word for gift)......but I still have not gotten it yet, hopefully it will come soon!

Hey did anyone get any of my letters recently!  I sent a whole bunch today and two weeks ago!

We were supposed to have Zone Conference on friday but it has been rescheduled for next monday.  I don't know what happened but I am still excited for it.  As well, the baptism didn't happen on saturday either because she drank some coffee again, and so we moved it till this coming saturday!

Transfers are coming soon and I don't have any idea what is happening though I really hope I do get to stay on Saipan, I really love it here!

I bought a machete here for 8 bucks,  I will have some pictures of that sometime next week.   I know how to cut a coconut with a machete now.   A recent convert taught me how to do it.   I have a video of it on one of my memory cards and I will send that soon,  its pretty funny!

Oh yeah, I might be emailing you a couple of days late next week, I have no idea when but it will be because zone conference was put on our next p-day.

Well I gotta go! Upwap Chufengen!  Ua Tong En Meinisin!(I love you all)

c ya

Elder Kearl   

No comments:

Post a Comment