SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas in Saipan

Rannineem Mom!

Ifa Usom!(Hows it going?)
I am doing just fine.  This seems so wierd since I just talked to you yesterday!  We were very busy yesterday with Dinner appointments and a baptism that it is not even funny!  I am so sad this is the last week before transfers.


Thanks for all the packages you and grandma sent me and also for the letters people sent me they were really nice!  


I am sorry I don't write more but we only have 30 minutes of emailing each week and in the time I have to read all my emails and write you and the mission president!  I am sending some pictures.  


I know that the church is true and that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God and that the Book of Mormon is true!  

Upwap Chufengen(see ya)

Ua Tong En (I Love Ya) 

Love Elder Kearl


No comments:

Post a Comment