SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, December 12, 2010

new stake in Guam

Hey Mom

Ranineem!! SO this week was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!  President had told us a few weeks before that when ever a a new stake of zion comes to an area the Lord always prepares more people to accept the Gospel.  In the Marshall Islands baptisms tripled I REALLY DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD HAPPEN THIS SOON BUT it did and I think the work may start to go faster too!  We already have seven investigators and two investigators with Baptismal Dates!!   
Its awesome that the Guam District turned into the Barrigada Guam Stake,  It means that more people will be prepared to recieve the Gospel and President Dowdle has more time for Missionary Stuff.  Because before all the Districts in the Mission were lead by him too!!   
I am so glad to be here. I love Saipan!!! President had made a rule that we couldn't eat with members outside our area  and alot of people here like to feed all of the missionarys and so when we apologized they just said they feel sorry for us because we are so skinny!!  I am sending some pics.

Love ya c ya

Love Elder Kearl
Hey Emily

Ranineem!!!  Things here are good.  Alot of people have fake, cheap christmas trees up here!  Me and Elder Deocampo are doing fine.  I don't mind living on my own but now I really want to get married after Mish!!  


So good Tanner put his papers in.  Have any of my other friends got there mission calls? please let me know!  now I can't email anyone outside my immediate family but I can send letters.  If you could give me there addresses that would be good.

Mail does take along time from Canada though so we all have to be patient!  Alot of people do have moustaches, its so funny how unsubconcious everyone is, like when you go around and teach you see stuff and your like "why do they do that?" and then you think "because they can"  and when you live here for a couple weeks then it all makes sense.  The jungle is pretty good, not alot of animals like your thinking its just one island city here with only dogs and cats that people here call Boonie Dogs most our strays so you don't pet them either!! Oh and I can almost pray and I can bear my Testimoney in Chuukese!!

I gotta go c ya

Ua Tong En (I love u)


Love Elder Kearl







No comments:

Post a Comment