SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, December 19, 2010

update from saipan

Ranineem Mom

How are you?  I never saw Elder Perry when he was in Saipan.   He just came to see some sights,  he didn't visit the members, no one really knew when he was coming!  

I don't know how long I will be here on Saipan,  I might go to Chuuk or something to learn Chuukese better or they might send some missionaires from there.  I have 3 meal appointments for Christmas Day.  President gave exceptions to the new rule of not going outside of area to eat for christmas day.  I ate so much at the christmas Party.   

Thanks for the Drivers Liscence you sent me, and by the way still have not gotten Christmas Package!  So glad to hear that  some of my friends are going on missions, I  hope all of them can go!!  I am sending some pictures right now.   No baptism on Christmas,  we have more to teach our investigators!  So excited though! 

I know Joseph Smith is a Prophet of God and that Jesus Christ loves us and He paid for my sins and I can return to live with Him again.

I gotta go c ya

Love Elder Kearl

P.S mail is very slow here  

No comments:

Post a Comment