SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First email from the MTC!

Hey mom!

How are you?

I am great, I feel so loved here, its hard but its fun and I love it!  I have two companions Elder Beaty form St. George and Elder Mafi from Hawaii who is tongan.  They are good companions, nice guys, good elders, but they don't get along with each other but both them get along with me so I am the keystone of this Companionship!  They both have different qualities that I like and don't like.  I have a sweet district, everyone is american and we have another Haiwaiian.  Everyone in the district is going to Guam except two who are going to the marshall Islands.  My first Sabbath was good, we went to the temple today and It was awesome!  I love the food, I eat rice with every meal and I tried the best thing today, biscuits and Gravy tastes so good, Elder Fisher from Texas told me to try it.  I leave Nov 24 for Micronesia and I got the package with the backpack,  nothing yet from Mr. Mac. Thank you so much!   I don't mean to be rude but could you please send me sandals, a real towel, a camera cord to plug into a computer and also send me my friends addresses because I would love to write to them!  I love u all, I miss u all and I want you to know the Church is true , Joseph Smith is a prophet of God and the Book of Mormon is the word of God! sorry!  So much to write so little time.

Elder Kearl       


No comments:

Post a Comment