SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, March 25, 2012

may be the shortest one yet....but he's happy and doing well, that's all that matters

sidenote: Dan worked at Sobey's here in Tuscany for over three years; derek would joke that he is the longest serving courtesy clerk in Sobey's history. He must have done a good job because Scott applied there and they called him in for an interview which consisted of them asking how Dan was, how he was enjoying his mission and then simply telling Scott to go pick up a uniform in the back room. julie

Hey Mom!

How are you? I am doing really good, we had a good week. Ivan came to church and he is excited to be baptized this Saturday!  President and Sister Mecham showed up to District meeting again, I think it went really well! Trained about Goals and Visions(read Proverbs 29:18).

I am really glad that Scott got the job at Sobey's! I didn't think they would still remember me! I really enjoyed that job and was grateful to have worked there. Thats awesome they emily and scott both working and have good job's!  Thats exciting that Parker Steele is going to Russia on his mission. When does he leave? I met quite a few Russian's in Saipan.  Thats exciting that Emily received her patriarchal blessing this weekend.

Sorry this is so short, I have a very busy p-day. Elder Tadd came for Zone Leader Council and it was great to see him again.  Say Hi to Mike and Misty for me, I got to go, I love you so much.

Love Elder Kearl

No comments:

Post a Comment