SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, November 27, 2011

finally some pictures (i had to steal them off his ward's facebook page)


sidenote: Dan has been out in the field exactly a year. Last year he arrived just in time for American thanksgiving dinner at the mission home. The year has gone by very fast. He is so happy and so I am happy too!!! julie

Hey Mom,

How are you? I am doing very good, We had a great week.

We had a chuukese fireside at the church and one of our families is progressing along very well. Elder Tadd and I are having alot of fun together too! Bishop Ramos said there are some pictures of me on the Yigo Ward facebook page. He is borrowing my memory card so he can use some of my pictures. He wants you guys to go on it and see it! Its called Yigo Ward or something like that, you should look it up!

The family who is progressing is actually a couple and their kids. Their sons name is K2 (as in kid #2...literally, that's what it means). He is young like 2 or 3 and really cute! They are from Chuuk and they came to church and the Chuukese fireside they really liked it!

For American Thanksgiving I went to our ward mission leaders house and ate dinner. It was really good, we were so stuffed afterwards!! We had lots of fun!!

To answer some of your questions. If you moved houses that would be really weird but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. However, it would be nice if it was in Tuscany still, but whatever you and dad choose will be fine! That is exciting jenn and derek are going to argentina to get tyson soon. If you want to pick me up when i'm done that's fine or I could just come to the airport in Calgary. It really doesn't matter either way to me, I know its a lot of money to fly here though! For presents for Elder Tadd, he is about 5'"6 or 5'7" something like that! As far as what I want for christmas, I don't really need much but this is what I am thinking of to help you out: Black Crocs, a tie, a bigger scripture case one for my big scriptures(maybe the bigggest one you can find), Lipton Sidekicks, some dry Lux garments(tops and bottoms), a memory card because the one I have right now is full (i'll mail it to you), oh and some candy. I can't think of anything else, I hope it is not too much.

I gotta go,

I love you so much,

Love Elder Kearl





No comments:

Post a Comment