SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, August 7, 2011

still in saipan....it's been 9 months!

sidenote: i knew transfers were on wednesday and wondered all week where dan would be. on friday i cheated and facebooked a boy in saipan (james ocaya) to see if he was still there. he replied, "he's still our rockin elder". made me smile. it's nice to see dan happy, loved, and accepted where he is.

Hello Mom,

That is really excting about Grandma and Grandpas mission call! England London South Mission! Thats really good! I think what they will be doing is being an office couple in the mission office doing all sorts of stuff for missionaries. They will love being a missionary, tell them not to worry, a mission is tons of fun! We have an office couple here too, the Andersons, they are really nice. The other Senior couple was good but the Senior Sister was cranky! I don't think Grandma and Grandpa will be like that, they will be awesome!

Mom I cannot believe you are 41 years old. I really miss grandma Rosenvall too, she would probably have sent me lots of letters! I have been receiving my friends updates that you have sent in the mail. I really like reading them, so please keep sending them!

I hope Holly (laura's neice that fell out her second story window) likes the quilt you are making for her too, I really feel sad about that, I hope she is recovering well!

It is weird to think that Jesse is the next in line in our ward to go on a mission, I really hope he goes, that would be awesome! I can't wait to see him out here! I hope Emily is having fun at EFY!

I am still here in Saipan with Elder Early. This transfer is going to be fun. WE are going to have some baptisms this transfer! This week was pretty good. Niciana hasn't come to church still and she has some problems to work through! Alfonso and Maria are doing okay. Maria didn't come to church this week. We are going to bring Nanny Delia (lady he baptized a few months ago) with us for her and that should be good!

My card reader doesn't work so no pictures this week! Sorry!!!

Sister Tennant is training and Elders Garcia, Deocampo and Sister Wingate finished there missions this week! ELder Garcia sent me a letter a day before he left with his home address so I am going to send one to him today, I already wrote it! The new sister that came to Saipan is sister Ika. She is from Bountiful Utah and she is tongan! So weird, we haven't had a greenie here since me! Shes really excited and will bring alot of good things to Saipan! Having new missionaries arrive, brings alot of spirit to the island, so thats good!

Well I love you,  I gotta go

Ai Tong ngenikemi ai Famini, Seni
Elder Kearl

No comments:

Post a Comment