SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, July 31, 2011

surprise birthday party from elders and sisters



Hey Mom!

I am doing fine, how are you? I think that every transfer that I am here in Saipan increases the chance that I will be transferred to another island! All the missionaries have said you can't be on saipan too long and not very many missionaries are on their first Island for six transfers or like 9 months! So I think it cound happen that I go somewhere else but I hope not, I really like it here in Saipan!

I am proud that Emily drove to Winnipeg all by herself with hailey! I never did that! I can't believe that Brendon Lyons and Zach Kerr are both going to the same mission (Winnipeg) reporting to the MTC the same day, that is so crazy! That's so awesome though! Thats nice that Denise came up to Calgary with all her kids this week and you were able to spend time with them. Thats crazy about Lauras niece falling out her second floor window and surviving with minimal injuries. I hope that she gets better!

I am praying for you all, all the time! I bet grandma and grandpa kearl are anxious to get their call. I do remember that my call took so long to arrive in the mail! I can't wait to hear where they are going! Thats so exciting!

I had a good week. I am still having fun and happpy to be here! We are very gradually progressing with our investigators. We made a plan with Niciaana of what we need to do before she gets baptized. She still needs to come to church regularly. Alfonzo has been coming to church. He needs help with family history one of the members said he would do it, so that's good!

Well I gotta go love ya bye Ua sinei pwe ei Mwichefen mi ennet! I know that this church is true!

Chommong tong ngenikemi (I really love you all)

Seni Elder Dan Kearl

Oh yes, these are the pictures from my birthday. The other missionaries did a suprise thingy for me and it was really fun. The green necklace is made from candy and the other is made of shells!
thats Elder Early in a suit we found in the sisters car which a member had given to them!



No comments:

Post a Comment