SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Monday, July 4, 2011

1/3 DONE!

sidnote: it's so hard for me to believe that Dan is already 1/3 done his mission. in the beginning time seemed to creep along, now it is going by a lot faster for me. julie

Dear Mom:

Hey Mom! How are you doing? I am doing just fine!

To answer your question, No, I have not met my new mission president. We will have zone conference here in Saipan on July 21st and he will be coming for that. I can't wait to meet him, the zone leaders just met him and they say he's awesome! I don't know much more than that!

I don't really know what I want for my birthday package! I don't need or want anything, although I am excited to see what you put in it! Whatever you send will be appreciated.

Today is the 4th of July and for Companion Study we sang the national anthem 3 times. Well only the first verse but I was a good sport about it! We did nothing for Canada Day, I did remember it though. Today we had two barbecues to attend for the 4th of July.

Thats so crazy that Diane Henry cousins son was called to serve a mission in Micronesia Guam. Maybe he will come to Saipan. I can't wait to meet him!

That is really crazy about Jon and Sister Ruiz winning Wipeout Canada. I am really excited for them. Thank you for keeping it on the PVR for me, I can't wait to see it when I get back home. (don't worry I am not trunky).

That sounds like fun for Emily and Scott to attend their church camps. Scott will love the big Helaman's one.

I am so pumped for Zone Conference and to meet my new mission president!

Well I love ya and I am sorry this was short, we have had a very busy day with it being the holiday and all.

I gotta go, c ya bye!

Ai Tong Ngeni Kem OM Famini

Seni Elder Kearl

I later met Diane Henry's cousin Elder Loveless

No comments:

Post a Comment