SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, July 10, 2011

new investigator

Hey Mom

I am ok! It has been a hard week but things are getting better.

If you haven't sent my birthday package yet, could you send me some socks, a tie and maybe some extra garments.

I love to hear updates on Emily and Scott, sounds like they are having fun and making some money! That was good to hear that dad was able to meet up with one of his old mission companions in Canmore this weekend. Wonder what it would be like for me to meet up with one of my old mission companions in the future! I am so excited about Grandma and Grandpa waiting for their mission call! Let me know when they get it. I am also anxious to hear about Brendon Lyons and Zach Kerr and where they will be assigned! I hear from my friends a little bit. If you could forward their weekly updates to me, i would really appreciate it.

The work is not very fun right now but we are still working our hardest and trying our best, there just seems to be many difficulties in the way! We found one new investigator, she is half Korean and half Japanese and she is the Girlfriend of a recent convert!

Saipan Ward is doing better all the time. It has been 7 months since they became a ward instead of a branch. They are learning as they go along. As missionaries we are trying to sit down with families and help them improve their missionary efforts. We have some families that are really excited to do missionary work! Maybe you should try that back home for a Family Home Evening, discuss ways to be better missionaries!

You were asking about my friend, James Ocaya. I see him sometimes but not as much as I would like. He is still in our area but he is moving back to Garapan to another barracks. We are definately going to try to see him this week!

Well I love you.

Ai Tong NGrouk Famini

Seni Elder Kearl

No comments:

Post a Comment