SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, September 16, 2012

dan needs clarification on scope of practice of a dentist

Hey Mom,

I am doing well! The swelling is down in my mouth but my gut looks and feels wierd, I might want to go see Doctor Frieberg soon after i get home!

We just had p-day on another island and it was really cool! I haven't received official plans for flying home! I'll keep you posted.

I love Chuuk. We had 38 people at church today, 18 of whom were priesthood holders and one investigator. That is alot for here! It was a really good week! My companion is Elder Lina from the phillipines!

Thats about it, I gotta go

I love you alot bye,
Elder Kearl


No comments:

Post a Comment