SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Monday, September 10, 2012

a swollen mouth and a hospital visit

Hey Mom,

I am doing great! Chuuk is doing great!

My companion and I fixed our bikes and so we were able to bring the sacrament to a guy in a very far away village. We hope to start a group there because we have alot of investigators who want to get baptized but its really far away so they haven't attended church!

Thats cool about Emily, I bet she is going to love BYU! That is awesome about buying some land in BigFork, Montana also!

I speak chuukese all the time here and I don't speak as good of english these days! Funny hey?

I went to the hospital on saturday, it's a pretty funny story!! SO my teeth have been hurting this past week, I have been brushing my teeth with dirty water! I wake up on saturday and my mouth is really swollen and so I called the district leader and he came and picked me up and took me to the hospital! When I got in there I saw this girl and I asked her in chuukese of course, "Hey my mouth is really big and hurts alot where do I go?" and she said to the emergency room! So I went there and there were only 3 beds in the emergency room. They took some blood and my blood pressure, checked my tempeture and they didn't really know what was causing it. The hospital is super ghetto. So they took an x-ray which i had to pay seven dollars for. They don't really know why my mouth is swollen. They thought it might be from brushing my teeth with dirty water or maybe an insect bit me while I was sleeping. My mouth is really swollen but its coming down a little each day. Everyone was asking me at church what is wrong with my mouth. Thats my funny story for the week.

I love you so much Mom, I pray for you every day.

Love, Elder Kearl

No comments:

Post a Comment