SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Monday, April 30, 2012

busy missionary

Hey mom, I don't have much time to write to you today. We have to be in barrigada in 15 minutes. I will send you some pictures next week.

We had a good week. We have some people coming up for baptism. We had this one investigator who came to church for the first time yesterday Her name is Ermina.  Her sister didn't want her to come and was going to take away all her support but she fasted and prayed and made it to church. She really loved it she wants to get baptized. I hope it all works out.

That's great you and dad will serve together as family history consultants that's good. Yes, you can go ahead and find me a place to live in January down at the Y. I don't know when I will get my release date and frankly, I am not really worrying about it at all!

We are good though sorry I don't have much time!  For Mother's Day you can call me on you sunday anytime that works for you. Maybe one o'clock, that's right after I get out of church.

I gotta go, Love you, bye,

Love Elder Kearl

No comments:

Post a Comment