SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, February 5, 2012

same old, same old

Dear Mom

I am doing very good, how are you?

I hope the Trojan basketball tournament was fun to watch! Way to go Emily for taking 1st place at the tournament. I am glad you could watch, I wish I could have seen Emily play! Thats awesome that Emily was accepted into BYU! Thats exciting about Peters mission call to Denver Colorado! I know he's going to be a great missionary and have a good time while he's there!

Th Missionary work is going pretty good. We had this ward activity on the weekend and some members brought their friends and we were able to make some appointments with them! The ward is becoming stronger each week. Some recent converts and less actives received callings! We have a chuukese Sunday school teacher now. I let her borrow my Chuukese bible since she doesn't have one! Elder Tadd and I had been teaching and subbing for it! None of the people we are really focusing on came to church this week but something will happen, I know that!

My camera is still working, I bought one that is very durable! The next transfer date is February 29.

I am wondering if you can apply to Mount Royal, U of L, and U of C for me, just to keep my options open. I am still leaning towards attending BYU but we'll see how I feel when I get home.

My testimony has grown alot since I have been a missionary. I know the gospel is true and it can really help everyone.

I LOVE YOU MOM!

Love Elder Kearl

No comments:

Post a Comment