SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Monday, February 20, 2012

punks in the ranches



Dear Mom,
I am great, and Guam is great!!! Time has been going really fast!

HOW ARE YOU?

We had 5 investigators come to church yesterday so were are pretty happy about that. We have been doing alot of chapel tours that really helps meet new people.

Some crazy stuff happened this week! Me and Elder Tadd saw this HUMONGOUS BASEBALL BAT and so we took some pictures with it! On Friday, some punks in the ranches threw some rocks at our rear windshield and completely destroyed it! We are using Talofofos car for now!

Also, I spoke in church yesterday. I haven't really had to do that very often on my mission. I think it went relatively well, I spoke on the Plan of Salvation! That same day I had to sub for Gospel Principles and found out only 5 minutes before class started!

We have been really trying hard to work with members. We have been scheduling times to go teaching with members every week!

Skiing sounds like fun. I hope you had a good time together as a family in Kalispel. I remember going there with Taggs years ago. I can't wait till I can go with you guys next winter.

How did your final go? Dad told me you are almost done nursing school, that is so awesome! I received an email from Grandpa Rosenvall, it was awesome! Crazy that Chantae is a married woman now.

Well I gotta go, love ya, see ya, bye
Elder Kearl



No comments:

Post a Comment