SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

love his new name tag (just don't ask me what language it is)



Hey Mom

How are you doing?
I am doing good! I am having fun this week even though a lot of stuff fell through for us!

Sunday was pretty good. Joe and Nanna the two people we are teaching, both came to church! We have decided that we are going to focus even more on part member families! The work is going pretty well and is starting to pick up.

I am excited for Christmas. I have no idea what time you can call me but i'm sure they will let us know soon. The only thing I really hope you send me for christmas is Lipton Sidekicks.

I really liked it when you sent me my friends blog updates. Why did u stop doing it? If you are not able to do it by mail you can just forward them by email? I would really appreciate that.

I hope u do well on your finals this week! Let me know how your week went.

I got really sick on Friday and had to miss the ward Christmas party! But I am fine now, I just slept the whole day!

I really like being companions with Elder Tadd. He is awesome and really funny!

Love Elder Kearl

No comments:

Post a Comment