SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, April 10, 2011

SHORT update from Saipan


Hey mom!
This transfer has been pretty hard so far, I am not gonna lie!  BUT.....I am still happy to be here on Saipan!

Yeah, Eric did email me, it was so nice to hear from him!

I loved seeing the pictures of the Calgary Temple under construction, they really made me happy!  Thanks for sending them.

We watched General Conference this weekend and it was awesome.  I really like how they do it here, even though we have to wait a week and watch a recording!  We watch it at 10-12 and then 1-3 in the afternoon.  Between the sessions, everyone brings food and we have a big potluck; I brought rice.  We watched priesthood on saturday night at 6.  At 5, we have an ice cream social.  People do not go out to eat here because they can't afford it.  So nice to go to the chapel,  its better then being at home for Conference!

So are you going to write Elder Garcia?
well I gotta go c ya

Love Elder Kearl

p.s Love you, bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment