SERVING IN THE MICRONESIA GUAM MISSION
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." -Helaman 5:12

Sunday, March 27, 2011

testimony in chuukese

Hey Mom!
Ifa Soum?  

Hey, that sounds great that you did a blog for me.  I can't look at the blog since I'm not allowed on the internet but I'm sure it looks good!  Thank you. 

Today my camera ran out of batteries and I don't have enough money to buy new ones,  so unfortunately I can't send pictures this week.  

Well it has been a pretty discouraging week,  I am not gonna lie,  but we are still happy! 

Alvonny, an investigator is having a hard time drinking tea, and he's only nine years old.  We are trying to find ways to help him quit!  I actually think it is quite funny.  We are also still working with Lester and teaching Alvonnys mom (Alvins wife)!  So not so bad.  We are probably going to have a baptism or two in the next couple of weeks!   

Transfer calls are coming up on wednesday night!  The other missionaries think I am going to Chuuk or Guam.  I really want to stay here on Saipan though and will be sad when I leave this Island. 

I know this Church is true and that the Book of Mormon is the word of God  and that this church is led by a living Prophet Thomas S. Monson and that Joseph Smith really did restore the true church!  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!
now in Chuukese:  nang mei sinei Mwichefen mi ennet me pwe ewe Puken Mormon mi ewe Kapasen Kot me pwe ei mi emwen mi manau sofouson Kot Thomas S. Monson me pwe Josef Smit feri niwiniseni ( I think thats restore) ewe ennet Mwichefen! Ua apasa ekkei mettoch non ewe fan iten nom Sias Kraist Amen
Love you guys so much,

Tong
Elder Kearl

No comments:

Post a Comment